Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Gardens.



oh, before my holiday started, the day before my result came out, neda came to my college and stayed over there for 2 days. my result was gempaaaak~. haha alhamdulillah. i made it to top 50, i got the 31st place. from 123 medical students. which is okay la kan? heh. but yana is much better la, she got the 29th place. afiqs at 37th, shamims at 49th. my other coursemates, bad and farah is really frikkin clever weh. sorg dpt 4th place, sorg lg 11th. hmm. need to study more. chayok2. xpe, next sem haha. 

oh then that evening i went out with neda, munky and sya. afiq tlg hantakan to midvalley. hmm i missed them so much so neda planned the get-together lah. we went to mid first, but i wanna go to gardens cause its more crowd-free there. munky came late as usual haha. neda and me ate ice cream while waiting for sya and munky to come. then we merayau and merayau. went to ylang ylang, bought a necklace. then my long lost petbrother came. cause neda invited him. and uh. we havent met in a long time, so it was kinda awkward. no, its really, very awkward. since he looks so weird, plus the weird dressup. so i dont really care and ignored him haha. mean? yes. but who cares. its not like he cared anyway. the petbropetsis thingy is just a joke pun dulu2. bukan betul. and since neda is the one who made him come, so i asked neda to get rid of him. oh, before that, kitorg sempat jd camwhores dlm toilet gardens haha. masa lunch pun bgambar.



then munky and sya went home. me and neda waited for my deary boyfriend to come. but before that the three of us had dinner at paddington pancakes, i didnt remember what i ordered, but it was nice. then we went home, neda stayed at my college for another night. and the next morning afiq sent her at the nearest ktm. ;))






0 comments:

Post a Comment